- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp clove
- 1/8 tsp ginger
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3-1/2 cup milk ( I start with 1/3 and if the batter is thick add a splash more)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners. 12 regular size muffing cups
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup sugar, spices and baking powder.
- In a bowl mix the Milk, Egg and Oil. Mix in dry ingredients.
- Fold in blueberries. Do not over mix.
- To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together sugar, flour, butter, and teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done. (lightly browned on top.